Instituto San Ángel del Sur/ Languages
How do we motivate learning languages?
Through an active education, centred in the student:
- We have two levels in each scholar year: Basic and Intermediate/Advanced.
- We organize events (Spelling Bee, Student Talks) to challenge their abilities.
- We prepare expos to show the acquired knowledge.
- We promote digital activities to inspire participation and to create community.
- We offer specific activities depending on individual interests such as blogs, vlogs, podcasts, etc.
- We give talks, workshops, and expositions to the students depending on their interests.
- We offer Cambridge Certifications to our candidate students.
We are members of Quality Circle International House, linking institution with Universidad de Cambridge
We guide our students during their learning process to improve their English level step by step.
How do we guide our students?
- Each level has a physical and a digital book that allows us to work in digital platforms specialized in English learning.
- Applying mock tests, that give us clarity on our students’ needs. We apply those exams in October, February, and May (online) so that we can identify our candidates too.
- Certifications are presented in June.
- Documents are given to parents and students in September in a ceremony to celebrate their achievement.
“For us, learning English is more than just exams and grades. It´s about having the confidence to communicate and access a lifetime of enriching experiences and opportunities”.
INSTITUTO SAN ÁNGEL DEL SUR
Which are the certifications that our students can present?
There´s a specific certification for each age and level:
If your son or daughter has already one of the certifications above, send us a copy to their academic record so that we can continue his or her preparation.