Instituto San Ángel del Sur/ Junior High
Our All-round Educational Model has as a basis the individuality of the teenager to make their learning complete significant, bringing the opportunity to build their own knowledge through their experience, adapting to their life changes, and driving their abilities to achieve their personal goals with a full social-cooperative vision.
“You’ll be the centre of the educational process, we use active techniques to the modern school”.
INSTITUTO SAN ÁNGEL DEL SUR
- Program incorporated to SEP.
- Schedule from 7:00 a.m to 3:30 p.m. On Friday we finish at 2:40.
- All-round ISAS educational program (ISAS subjects): Robotics, cooking, Rubik cube, chess, origami, dance, sports competition, and programming. (Workshops are designated depending on the school year).
- Bilingual: 8 hours of English classes per week (divided into two levels for better learning and Cambridge certifications training).
- Third language: French, 2 times per week.
- Closed-circuit camera system (cameras in the classrooms and in the whole building).
- Lockers to all the students.
- Reduced groups: 18 students per group.
- Facilities designed to learn: Library, Computer Lab, Garden, Radio Cabin, Cinema, Sports Fields, Dance Classroom, Mini-Gym.
- Equipped classrooms. WiFi network en each classroom, electric installation for a projector, T.V., and computers.
- Academic trips: Real del Monte, Grutas de Cacahuamilpa, Taxco, Museums.
- Anual camp (optional).
- We invite our honour students to the cinema as an award for their hard work.
- Attend the Meeting up Event or Visit Day (one day in the school to meet each other and apply some diagnosis exams).
- Interview with parents (feedback).
- Present official documents and fill in formats.
- Purchase sports uniform which is used from Monday to Thursday, Friday is uniform free.
- Purchase lab coat (100% cotton).
- Purchase jazz shoes.
Our project has as an aim to raise emotionally strong and confident children with abilities that make them able to face this changing world, full of challenges, without forgiving humanity, play-time and personal balance.
Bilingual Active Education is characterized by being a dynamic system, which allows curiosity, questioning, and searching. Learning is based on experiences, team-work, and the development of analytic thinking, considering individual interests and skills; we focus on personalized education.
We know that’s very important to do other activities apart from school so that we promote a NO HOMEWORK POLICY to promote reading and searching culture and classwork.
We use educational platforms and virtual technology to approach the student to knowledge and use of modern digital tools. Thus we contribute to significant learning and we stimulate the mind and curiosity to learn more.
Entrepreneurship generating products made by themselves such as glasses cleaner, chocolate bars, slime, and others.
During the school year, we do anti-doping tests and relevant campaigns depending on their age to encourage self-care.
They have as aim being formers in physical, intellectual, and social development, and they allow to strengthen friendship bonds.